Your child is a leader. They have made commitments that many others would never be able to uphold. Sacrificed their time through countless hours of studying and possibly on the practice field. Selfless, Resilient, and Outstanding Character. As a parent, you’ve watched them grow. Both physically, and emotionally. High School is a precious time, and soon will be nothing more than a memory.
I want to take these pictures to capture the essence of who your child is. One look at these pictures, even years from now, and you’ll be transported right back to Friday Night Home Games, teaching them to drive, high school dances and preparing them for all life has to offer before they head off to what the future has in store for them.
A season as special as this one deserves to be captured and commemorated.
These pictures will be displayed on your walls or in prints and albums as a reminder to all who see it, how proud you are of the person your child has become.
I use only the highest quality materials to provide you more than a picture. What I provide you is a piece of art that will last for generations.
Every picture tells a story.
- Lori – Mom of Shaun
“I received my son’s senior pictures today. Trysh did an AMAZING job! She has a great eye for what she does and she is so personable! I will be recommending her to other parents for her quality of work!”
- Sandy – Mom of Evan
“She’s a great photographer. She totally captured my son’s personality in his Senior pics.”
- Tammy – Mom of Hannah
“Absolutely amazing photographer! Very creative and does original work and is open to ideas..... very flexible and easy to work with!!!!”
Click the Arrows below to find the answers to your questions. Have another question? Click here to contact me!
The best answer is NOW! I start photographing Juniors the summer before their Senior year. Summer is a great time to schedule because once school starts everyone is busy with sports, clubs and homework. If you would like a fall session, please schedule early because it is the busiest time.
I offer three options for sessions:
• A Basic session includes one location, 45-60 minutes and two outfits for $175.
• A Deluxe session includes multiple nearby locations, 90-120 minutes and three to five outfits for $250. The Deluxe session also gives you access to our unique and exclusive Style Closet full of outfits and accessories.
• A VIP session includes everything the Deluxe session includes in Downtown Chicago for $350.
Sessions do not include hair & makeup services, but we recommend making an appointment for professional hair & makeup three hours before your session time.
Our style of photography is BOLD and BRIGHT. We love using unique locations and lighting to accent your style and personality. We are also a FULL SERVICE studio and offer prints, wall art, albums, graduation announcements and products to showcase your Senior Session. Packages range from $50 - $2500 with no minimum order.
1) Fill out the contact form and we’ll reach out to send you a calendar link with availability to schedule your Session. Session fees are due at the time of booking and can be paid online.
2) Pick your location (you’ll receive a list of location ideas based on your preference)
3) Plan your outfits (and schedule hair & makeup appointments if necessary)
4) The day of the session – HAVE FUN! We will capture some amazing shots! Bring anything you want included in your session – pets, football, ice skates, awards, books, etc.
5) Two weeks after the session we’ll schedule your view & order appointment so invite anyone interested in viewing or ordering pictures. This appointment takes 60-90 minutes.
We’d love the opportunity to meet you and hear all about your vision for your teen's senior portraits. For more information about our senior portrait collections, to check availability or schedule a meeting to meet Trysh, please click the button below.